There’s a link to a real review at the end. In the meantime, here are 13 Things I’d Rather Do Than Watch Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie again:
1. Clip my toenails.
2. Try to sync every Victor Fleming film with every Pink Floyd LP, EP, bootleg and live recording.
3. Hire a harpist to be the band at my wedding.
4. Listen to Rush Limbaugh (at least I’d get a few laughs out of it).
5. Watch all of my early student films on a loop.
6. Perpetually scratch my nose at angles that make it look like I’m really picking it.
7. Take the GRE.
9. Eat sweetbread.
10. Write my memoirs.
11. Watch Rosie O’Donnell perform stand-up comedy.
12. Wear jams and LA Lights all the time.
13. Watch Timecop in reverse with Peter Hyams audio commentary on.